I think house plants add so much to your home! They help filter and clean the air and create a relaxing environment. I am slowly adding plants to my house, but Here is a list of plants I have or plan on getting! You definitely need them too.
Plants You Definitely Need In Your House
- Aloe Vera: Easy to keep alive ( something that I need help with!), Cleans the air, and has awesome healing properties.
- Lavender: This is a plant I will have in my bedroom to promote a good nights sleep. Also, it smells amazing of course.
- Snake Plant/ Mother-in-Law’s Tongue: Another easy to keep plant that greatly improves the air quality!
- Orchids: These are easy to take care of and beautiful! They add beauty to your home which is definitely a good thing!
- Other succulents: These can add some diversity and are SO easy to take care of. I think you would have to actively try to kill them before they died!
There are so many more house plants that are great for your home! These are only a few That I have been able to get as of now. But I will be adding to my collection!